We are very excited about our conference in Turin, Italy May 6-10. We will have a Student Competition, Full Conference, Workshop, and a Social Event. This is the premier event for lyophilization in 2024!
Here is the Informational Flyer with dates, logistics, and prices:
We’ve got a few items to clarify, but the Technical Committee has issued the Program. This is an amazing collection of current topics, presented by some of the world’s most respected lyo experts!
I highly recommend our outstanding Workshop. With renowned experts Jos Corver and Steve Nail, this is a must attend event!
As you may know, ISL-FD has a mission to support students. This year we are happy to include the PoliTO Student Contest in our planning. Follow the link below to learn more:
Are you ready to sign up and get that early-bird discount: Register below:
And here is a sheet of hotels and information on discounts:
Call for Abstracts Information
- The ISLFD-24 Call for Abstracts is now open.
- Deadline to submit: April 1st, 2024
- Oral sessions are organized by the ISLFD-24 Scientific Committee. You can find more information about these sessions in the preliminary program here: Program
You are welcome to submit abstracts for poster presentations.
- Please use the .docx template and follow the provided guidelines to prepare the abstract.
- Abstract must be submitted by e-mail to [email protected]
before April 1st, 2024
- Your poster must be printed in A0 format. Poster printing is the responsibility of the individual or company.
This is going to be an incredible event – none like this anywhere. All done by volunteers in a non-profit society. I hope to see you there!