As a member of the society you will receive or be entitled to all of the following:
– Active participation in the affairs of the Society on a local, national or international level.
– Post discussions, ask questions and provide answers on the ISL-FD LinkedIn Group.
– Participate in a society sponsored conference on lyophilization or freeze-drying.
– Membership is free. ISL-FD Inc. is a not-for-profit organization.
—– Membership Form —–
In order to become a member we ask you to agree to the following terms and conditions of the society:
- That you have a genuine interest in the field of lyophilization and that you are willing to share your knowledge and experience, whenever possible, with other members of the society.
- That you are willing but are not required to take an active part in the society. (Please note you can always change the area of interest at any time )
- That you will respond to any e-mail you receive from a member of the society in a timely fashion.
- You will not abuse your membership in any way that will cause harm to or hinder the efforts of the society and its members.
- You will not reproduce and/or distribute to others all or any portion of a Society document or membership list.
If you agree with these terms and conditions then please complete the following application form and press the Send button.